top of page



To make an open records request, please complete the open records request form that can be downloaded below and email it to the Chaffee Housing Authority's Executive Director at


The more specific you can make your request, the better your chances of finding the information you want. Vague or broad requests can be costly to the requestor, as there are research fees involved for records searches.


Download the Open Records request here.

The Chaffee Housing Authority's CORA policy can be downloaded here.

bottom of page